What You Might Find Here

I've always thought of myself as a writer. Mostly because I get such satisfaction from it, and because that is the medium through which my thoughts seem to make the most sense. I don't always make sense when I'm just talking. But writing; I feel at home when I'm writing. Here I'll share thoughts, opinions, poems, short stories, and random sketches of "The Wanderers". "The Wanderers" is an ongoing story that I have no intention of finishing, but dearly love adding to. I haven't started this blog, because I think my life is especially fabulous. I'm a stay at home mom, occasionally a college student, a homeschooler and a terrible speller. I love my kids, Jesus, coffee, my husband and ice cream (not in that order). I hate animals, materialism, insincerity, and all things "trendy" (if it's popular I probably won't like it. The exception to this would be all things "Twilight". Twilight IS popular and I DO like it). So that's me, the standard edition, no frills attached.



Sunday, February 08, 2009

Sticky Friends

I sometimes complain about not having many friends. Granted this is my own fault as I am a "bit" anti-social as my sister in law so kindly pointed out one evening after I told a very nice man to get away from me when he attmepted to assist me while I was choking on a piece of gum in a Goodwill store. But any way. It's true, I don't have a LOT of friends, but the friends I do have are pretty "sticky". Sticky friends don't shake off easily. And even if you think maybe you lost them, you glance around one day, and BOOM! there they are! Hanging on like a like a... I don't know... a really sticky thing. And my dear, dear Tiffani is the stickiest. Just a little blog post to tell you Tiffi (and everyone else) that You're the Best. I love you bunches.

2 comments:

tiffibug said...

Wow, sticky, huh? haha
I'll take that. ;)
I love you bunches too.

Dan Rivera said...

See, I guess I am "sticky", too. :-)