What You Might Find Here

I've always thought of myself as a writer. Mostly because I get such satisfaction from it, and because that is the medium through which my thoughts seem to make the most sense. I don't always make sense when I'm just talking. But writing; I feel at home when I'm writing. Here I'll share thoughts, opinions, poems, short stories, and random sketches of "The Wanderers". "The Wanderers" is an ongoing story that I have no intention of finishing, but dearly love adding to. I haven't started this blog, because I think my life is especially fabulous. I'm a stay at home mom, occasionally a college student, a homeschooler and a terrible speller. I love my kids, Jesus, coffee, my husband and ice cream (not in that order). I hate animals, materialism, insincerity, and all things "trendy" (if it's popular I probably won't like it. The exception to this would be all things "Twilight". Twilight IS popular and I DO like it). So that's me, the standard edition, no frills attached.



Saturday, November 15, 2008

Sawhain

A moment before the colors peak
There is a pause, a breath
A time between time
In a place between places
When the veil, they say, is very thin

So thin one might glimpse things
Great and glorious
So thin one might smell things
Wild and wanton

Reaching through and taking hold
Of things once regrettably called,"fantasies"
Reaching through and taking hold
Of all that you may want

And the boundaries are no more
And the distance melts into the mist
And the fingers move without hesitation
And the collison is fierce and complete

It is only a pause
It is only a breath
It is only ours